We understand choosing a private school can be daunting. HMS Richards Adventist School values the individual child, and we will work with you to ensure your child’s academic program makes the best of his or her learning style. Our goal is to help mold model citizens eager to show Christ’s love.
General Admission Policies
HMS Richards Adventist School admits students of any race, color, nationality or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students as outlined in this handbook.
Age requirements (must be met on or before October 1 of the current year):
- Preschool: Three years old
- Kindergarten: Five years old
- First Grade: Six years old
We may, at our discretion, require any first-time applicant to take a placement test before accepting his/her enrollment. All newly accepted applicants must complete a one-month trial period before receiving full acceptance.
HMS Richards Adventist School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. HMS Richards Adventist School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
Tuition & Financial Aid
HMS Richards Adventist school strives to maintain affordable tuition that supports high-quality, comprehensive learning. Each year, we offer thousands of dollars in discounts and financial aid.
- Click on the link above to register for Smart Tuition
- Click on the ‘Not Registered Yet? Begin Enrollment’ link at the bottom of the box, under the Welcome.
- Click ‘Create A New Account’.
- Search for ‘HMS Richards SDA School’ and click on it.
- Fill out all the information and follow the prompts.
- Once you finish, the HMS office will be notified and will go in and add tuition, fees, and discounts to your account. You will receive a final email once your account is active.
- Click on the link above if you would like to request student aid.
- Click on ‘Create Account’.
- Follow prompts.
- Upload all supporting documentation.
Questions? Contact us.
We’re available Monday-Thursday 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. (Mountain Time Zone). Summertime availability may vary.